There are many fitness machines you can buy to help you work out specific muscle groups that you want to focus on.
But if you’re one of the many who are looking to stay generally fit and get a full body workout, we suggest you look into rowing machines. One machine that has been getting rave reviews is the VR100 Rowing Machine by BodyCraft.
Its frame is made of steel and aluminum, and has 6 levels of resistance (1 air resistance level and 5 air and magnetic resistance levels) that allows users to control and customize their workout depending on their goal.
The BodyCraft VR100 Rowing Machine has a height and angle-adjustable console that displays your workout details such as heart rate, time, number of strokes, distance, and calories burned.
The VR100 uses precision-bearing rollers and has a slide length of 44 inches from the pedals to accommodate users of all heights.
The BodyCraft VR100 Rowing Machine measures 17” x 22” x 68” (W x H x D) and can be folded up and stored in a 24” x 16” space. The rowing machine weighs 70 pounds and has a maximum user weight capacity of 250 pounds.
– A few users lauded the BodyCraft VR100 Rowing Machine for having easily understandable assembly instructions and complete, quality parts.
– The BodyCraft VR100 Rowing Machine has a solid and sturdy build. It doesn’t rock or move around on the floor, and won’t lift off the floor no matter how vigorously you row.
– The mid-range price on the BodyCraft VR100 makes it an easy choice for those who want to buy their first rowing machine but are hesitant to spend a lot of money.
– The BodyCraft VR100 folds for easy storage, which is always a big plus for consumers who have limited space in their homes.
– Several users said the data displayed on the console is inaccurate. Specifically, the BodyCraft VR100 Rowing Machine console didn’t show the correct pulse rate, speed, and rate of strokes.
– One user said the screw lock hatch on her VR100 unit no longer tightened after a week of using the rowing machine.
– Several users complained about the foot straps being ineffective in keeping the feet securely in place.
There were mixed reports and reviews on several components of the BodyCraft VR100 Rowing Machine.
Some said that their unit operated smoothly and quietly, while some users said the fan and flywheel make a loud noise and the rollers under the seat do not glide smoothly.
Some users praised the BodyCraft VR100 because there was no whiplash on the belt while someone said the flywheel is mounted a bit too close to the track.
If you’re looking for a fitness machine that would help boost your metabolism and keep you fit without leaving you broke, the BodyCraft VR100 Rowing Machine is a good choice.
Just remember not to expect a lot from the display monitor. BodyCraft offers a lifetime warranty on the VR100 Rowing Machine frame, 1 year for parts, and 90 days for the labor.